We will be holding a public meeting for residents to attend and discuss the flooding issues at Merton Field with their elected Parish Councillors.
This will be held on Wednesday 8 January 2020 at 6 pm, kindly hosted by Revd Ali Chesworth at St Phillips Church.
The aim of the meeting is to discuss the drainage work that has been undertaken, how flooding has impacted this work and plans for the future.
Those attending from the Parish Council will be:
- Cllr Robert Jandy – Chairman of the Parish Council and also Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Claire Crilly – Merton Ward Parish Council and Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Teresa Page – Chairman – Open Spaces Committee
- Tracy Predeth – Clerk to the Council
- Amy Loxton – Assistant Clerk to the Council
- Oliver Saunders – Senior Open Spaces Officer
We are really sad and disappointed to see this graffiti on our library wall. Please share and if anyone has any information please can you contact...
Wales & West Utilities will be carrying out some essential work in the Bridge End Road area of Swindon. The work will start on 6 January on...