We will be holding a public meeting for residents to attend and discuss the flooding issues at Merton Field with their elected Parish Councillors.
This will be held on Wednesday 8 January 2020 at 6 pm, kindly hosted by Revd Ali Chesworth at St Phillips Church.
The aim of the meeting is to discuss the drainage work that has been undertaken, how flooding has impacted this work and plans for the future.
Those attending from the Parish Council will be:
- Cllr Robert Jandy – Chairman of the Parish Council and also Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Claire Crilly – Merton Ward Parish Council and Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Teresa Page – Chairman – Open Spaces Committee
- Tracy Predeth – Clerk to the Council
- Amy Loxton – Assistant Clerk to the Council
- Oliver Saunders – Senior Open Spaces Officer
Swindon Museum and Art Gallery is searching for a local family to help put its learning and activity resources to the test. The Gallery’s Education...
A message from Highways England We wanted to advise that resurfacing work along the M4 between junctions 12 and 15 is ongoing and progressing well....