We will be holding a public meeting for residents to attend and discuss the flooding issues at Merton Field with their elected Parish Councillors.
This will be held on Wednesday 8 January 2020 at 6 pm, kindly hosted by Revd Ali Chesworth at St Phillips Church.
The aim of the meeting is to discuss the drainage work that has been undertaken, how flooding has impacted this work and plans for the future.
Those attending from the Parish Council will be:
- Cllr Robert Jandy – Chairman of the Parish Council and also Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Claire Crilly – Merton Ward Parish Council and Swindon Borough Councillor
- Cllr Teresa Page – Chairman – Open Spaces Committee
- Tracy Predeth – Clerk to the Council
- Amy Loxton – Assistant Clerk to the Council
- Oliver Saunders – Senior Open Spaces Officer
Would you like to take part in the CPRE Star Count 2020? What's it all about? Star-filled skies are one of the most magical sights our countryside...