Friday 1 December – 13:00 to 19:00
Come along for an afternoon and evening of singing, Christmas crafts, magical grotto experience with reindeer, Father Christmas and presents for all children.
Santa’s grotto will be open from 13:00-17:30 (with a short break from 13:30 to 14:30 so he can feed the reindeers). £1.50 each with a present for every child.
- Joan Johnston – Hand Knitted goods for the children/ babies
- Cath Pike (Vaguely Vintage) – Vintage Items for Ladies and Homeware
- Gerald Stephenson – Swindon Stroke Support Group
- Barbara Wallace – Homemade Cards
- Paul Shears – Defence Lab Swindon
- Grace Knights- Ward – Baby and Toddler Muffins
- Marion Webb – Homemade Items
- Kim Rowland – Christmas Decorations and Christmas Baskets
- John Moore – Toy Stand
- 4 Points Leisure – Xmas Sentiments plaques, glamping gifts
- Pam Edwards -Christmas Items
- Margaret Brown – A.B.C affected by cancer
- Ros Wilson – NSPCC
- Lisa Davies (Mims and co) – Homemade and Upcycled items
- Esme Cottier – Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Lily Loves Cakes – Cupcake
Come along and visit Santa’s Grotto and Reindeer.
Lots of free children’s activities – including make your own reindeers food, door stops for santa and more
Performances from local school children as well as Swindon’s friendliest choir ‘The Big Sing Thing’ and Grange Federation choir.
Stratton’s Christmas events have always raised funds for the Parish Council’s chosen Charity and this year the Council is very proud to be supporting the Alzheimer’s Society. For a small donation visitors can get crafty, make some presents or even their very own reindeer food for putting out on Christmas Eve!
After all the singing and festivities the evening will end with a spectacular light switch-on.
There will also be an outdoor Fun Fair, brought to you by George Scarrott’s & Sons Fun Fair.
From 6pm Alive and Kicking, covers band, will be performing in Grange Bar, with a brief pause at 6:45pm for the light switch on.
Light switch on at 6:45pm
For more information about the event or how to get involved please email email@example.com or call (01793) 825525.