Providing local services and facilities for now and the future.
Stratton St Margaret Parish Council has been in existence in its present form since 1974 following the Local Government reorganisation in 1972. However, there has been a Parish Council serving Stratton St Margaret since 1891. The Council is one of the largest in England with a population of around 22,000 and 9,900 dwellings. Although once a rural parish with the expansion of Swindon it is now classed an urban parish however, the parish still retains its community spirit.